It’s that time again. It’s time to inspire your graduates and your congregation. Here a few tips to keep that graduation slideshow from getting away from you.
- Keep the whole slideshow between 5-6 minutes max (you can go less)
- Choose fun pictures everyone would enjoy not just inside joke pics.
- Choose spiritual pics as well. Show the growth of your grads and not just the fun they had all year.
- Don’t let parents run you over, stick to that 5-6 pic limit of their darlings. It’s graduation not a memorial.
- Think message not media. Choose the best songs because of the message not just the beat.
- Speaking of the beat, don’t choose anything that could give the older members of your church a heart attack.
That’s it. Now, choose the best music and you’re on your way.
To get more playlists, videos and articles, sign up for my newsletter.