This article, as well as
- graduation forms
- graduation gift ideas
- graduation service sample and
- graduation song suggestions (over 40)
Are a part of Launching Well: Graduating Your Senior Class In Style resource. If you are not subscribed to the Youth Ministry Round Up newsletter, subscribe now and receive all these graduation resources.
It’s that time again. It’s time to inspire your graduates and your congregation. Here a few tips to keep that graduation slideshow from getting away from you.
- Keep the whole slideshow between 5-6 minutes max (you can go less)
- Choose fun pictures everyone would enjoy not just inside joke pics.
- Choose spiritual pics as well. Show the growth of your grads and not just the fun they had all year.
- Don’t let parents run you over, stick to that 5-6 pic limit of their darlings. It’s graduation not a memorial.
- Think message not media. Choose the best songs because of the message not just the beat.
- Speaking of the beat, don’t choose anything that could give the older members of your church a heart attack.
That’s it. Now, choose the best music and you’re on your way.
To get more playlists, videos and articles, sign up for my newsletter.