There are too many youth workers are trying to Google together youth program every week and develop their youth ministry skills. I think I have a better way for you to succeed; and not just week to week but year to year.
There are many youth workers who can’t afford a degree in YM or to attend seminary. So many of you think you’re less than because of this. Let me emphatically say, “You do not need a degree to love students!” It makes no difference if you have a degree or not, but it does matter if you surround yourself with people who are rooting for your success and willing to offer their experience to make that success happen.
Imagine a group of five youth pastors meeting twice a month to invest in one another’s lives and help each other through their challenges. I’ve decided to put together a coaching group. Some call this a mastermind group but I’m no mastermind. I prefer a Ministry Minded group because, in the end, we want to be good ministers of the gospel and stewards of our ministries.
I want to offer you a chance to be a part of such a group The group will have a twice a month video call where we will discuss:
- what’s going on in your ministry
- work on your ideas, messages, retreats and dreams
- and gather for much needed fellowship and prayer
The group is limited to 5 people and I have set a date of August 1st as the cut-off date for sign up. If you’re interested in
- quality training
- deeper relationships
- building a successful youth ministry
- digging into the creative process of youth work
- gaining confidence to meet and exceed expectations
- developing your leader skills
then this group is for you.
Having ministered to hundreds of students and youth workers over the past 30 years, I understand the unique challenges of being a youth pastor and the snares that try to sabotage your success. I can help you avoid the pitfalls that sink most youth workers and help you find the path that leads to fulfill whatever God has put on you heart.
- The first session of 2020 is scheduled for Tuesday January 21st though March 24th and starts at 7:30 pm each Tuesday night. Each session will last 60-90 minutes. Time is limited, so sign up soon
- The cost is $150 a month which, over three months, costs less than a four day youth ministry conference, plus, the speaker comes to your house twice a month 🙂
- If you sign up before December 12th you will receive my books Prepared For Impact, The Disciple Project, the My Youth Ministry Playbook and My Youth Meeting Playbook valued at over $75.
If you have any questions, send me a message below or email me at email@example.com I’ll be happy to answer them.