I have a few Wednesday’s off and I am thrilled. Our team, probably like yours, puts a lot of energy into our meetings, so resting our brains is priority one during this time. I don’t know how you will spend your time this holiday season, but here are my plans.
- Catch up on my reading (both Bible and other books)
- Hang out with the family and play some Fluxx
- Work on my Squidoo lenses
- Be happy (sounds weird, but I have to take time to reflect to do this)
- Do some writing (I think I am going to go back to my physical journals for a bit)
- Explore some new opportunities ( I don’t know what this means, but I’ll have my eyes open)
- Organize and purge my comic book collection
- Clean my downstairs office
- Dream about and set some goals (not resolutions) for 2013
- Connect with students (but that is another post)
That’s it. Down time is awesome and I am going to take full advantage of it.
What will you do with your Christmas vacation?