I can’t help it. My brain is in 2015. This has been a great year for our youth ministry so I am not trying to get through with it but I am anticipating what God is going to do. I asked the good people on Facebook’s Youth Leaders Only to give me one word that would describe what their youth group needed or where they they would like their group to be in 2015. The list that follows is a combination of their words and a few of my own. Now, what action(s) could these words spark in your ministry?
- Take a moment to read through the list prayerfully
- Write down the words that resonate with you.
- Where do these words need to be assigned ? Small groups? Mid-week? Your own personal life? A student?
- If you chose one word to focus on for three months, what programs would you design around it? What messages would you create/preach? What events would you put on the calendar?
- Which students would you spend more individual time with?
What word(s) does your youth group need to experience in 2015?
Share your words in the comments below.